Come along to the official launch of THE writing event of the year! The Pen to Paper Challenge will see writers of all ages and varieties writing their hearts out this September to raise funds to keep the creativity alive at the Sydney Story Factory. You can find out more on our website, and sign up for the challenge now at Everyday Hero.
Join us on the evening of Thursday September 1 as we kick things off:
- Compare notes (and strategies!) with other writers taking the challenge.
- Have your writing goal signed off and given the official stamp of approval.
- Collect your Writer's Survival Pack crammed with goodies, including a cookie from Spotted Cow Cookies and tea courtesy of Sydney Tea Tastings.
- Hear from Sydney Story Factory students who are writing a novella in a year.
- Be inspired by a pep talk from Pen to Paper Ambassador, Benjamin Law.
We guarantee you'll leave brimming with energy and raring to write!
RSVP via email@example.com